Thursday, April 28, 2016

Just budget and Stuff - Welcome

Share it Please

WELCOME!

I have been thinking for awhile now about sharing with everyone how I have gone about cutting expenses over my whole family budget.  

I have always budgeted, I mean always BUT I haven't always budgeted well.

Before my son who is now 9 we were double income, no dependants, not much to worry us and we spent a lot - loosely following a budget.

By the time our son came along, and I left salaried work for part time work things were very very different.  We no longer had that double income to rely on,  things drastically changed with incoming monies but my spending hadn't so much.

Fast forward to about 18 months ago (and possibly turning 40 had a big part in this *smile*) I craved a change,  I craved savings in the bank,  I crave my mortgage paid as soon as possible, I guess I craved a different lifestyle to what he had been living.

Don't get me wrong I still want a lot of things - but by things I don't mean material possessions,  I mean experiences.  To have these experiences I need to cull my budget - which I have done and will share with you over the next few months or so.

So whether you need to cut your budgeting for basics/necessities or with an end goal of your house paid, a family trip, paid university for your children, whatever your goal may be hopefully you will find a few ideas going forward to help with that goal.  I welcome any ideas you have explored or may want me to explore, I am hoping that this section of my blog may help even just a few people reach their goals.

So pop back and visit,  I have a lot of ideas flowing around my head,  ideas that have previously failed, ideas that have worked or could work well.

Chat Soon

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment